ARTICLES IN THIS CATEGORY
Order Rejection Reasons
At Columbus, we have the right to decline or cancel the fulfilment of any orders placed on our website. However, we want to assure you that we always strive to process your orders efficiently and effectively. In the rare event that we need to reject or cancel an order, it may be due to the following reasons:Insufficient funds:
- This means the customer does not have enough money in their bank account to cover the cost of the order.
- This could mean that the customer provided an incorrect credit card number, expiration date, or security code or that the bank declined their payment method.
- The order may be rejected if the payment system detects suspicious activity, such as multiple orders placed with the same credit card from different locations.
- If the item that the customer is trying to order is no longer in stock, the order will be rejected.
- The order may be rejected if the shipping address is in a location where the merchant does not ship, or if the item is restricted from shipping to certain countries.
- The order may be rejected if the customer provides incomplete or incorrect information, such as a missing or invalid email address or phone number.
- There may be other reasons for order rejection, such as technical difficulties with the payment system or errors in order processing.