Columbus’ Jungle Black Boots combine power and style for a heavy performance of a lifetime. These tactical boots are fabricated to withstand extreme temperatures: they keep you warm during cold weather and dry during wet conditions. This bold authoritative look is supportive on your long on-foot missions where it matters most, with breathable mesh linings to better circulate airflow and allow your feet to breathe and endure. Their grain black leather construction and lightweight features provide you exceptional support, increase your performance and help you move faster. The lace-to-toe lacing system and the black anti-rust eyelets offer a secure fit for all troops, while the heel and compound inside deliver exclusive comfort, powerful traction, and intense stability during any operation.
- Fiberglass shank for extra shock absorption
- Grain black leather is easy to polish and ensure a fast on and off
- The outsole is manufactured for durability and comfort for any military mission.
- Water-resistant, lightweight, and breathable features protect your feet from wet and hot weathers
- The full rubber outsole is stitched from toe to heel
- Sizes range from 40 to 46
- Fits true to size, soft toe
- Removable inner sole
- Hot weather boot
- Made in Lebanon