Columbus’ Jungle Desert Boots combine power and style for a heavy performance of a lifetime. These tactical boots are fabricated to withstand extreme temperatures: they keep you warm during cold weather and dry during wet conditions. This bold authoritative look is supportive on your long on-foot missions where it matters most, with breathable mesh linings to better circulate airflow and allow your feet to breathe and endure. The soft Chamois fabric mixed with Cordura extends durability, while the lightweight feature provides you exceptional support, increases your performance, and helps you move faster. The lace-to-toe lacing system and the beige anti-rust eyelets offer a secure fit for all troops, while the heel and compound inside deliver exclusive comfort, powerful traction, and intense stability during any operation.
- Fiberglass shank for extra shock absorption
- Grain black leather is easy to polish and ensure a fast on and off
- The outsole is manufactured for durability and comfort for any military mission.
- Lightweight and breathable features protect your feet from wet and hot weathers
- The full rubber outsole is stitched from toe to heel
- A fashionable Webbing belt on both sides protects your foot from bruises
- Sizes range from 40 to 46
- Fits true to size, soft toe
- Removable inner sole
- Hot weather boot
- Made in Lebanon