Our second generation of Columbus tactical boots features the Tigerus Coyote Boots, offering better agility and mobility than most traditional boots. Their non-metallic construction ensures that comfortability won’t stop over time, and their chamois leather is legendary for its durability. These combat boots are built with moisture-wicking and breathable mesh linings to better circulate air flow, allow your feet to breathe, and keep them dry all mission long. With lightweight features, this military boot is theater-ready for a heavy performance of a lifetime. The lace-to-toe lacing system and the beige anti-rust eyelets offer a secure fit for all troops, while the heel and compound inside deliver exclusive comfort, powerful traction, and intense stability during any operation or on any heavy-duty construction site.
- Non-metallic footbed
- The outsole's pentagonal lug pattern gives you stability in diverse terrain.
- To accommodate more people, the sizes range from 38 to 46
- Fully stitched soles
- Outstanding breathable and moisture-wicking collar mesh lining to keep the sweat away
- Lightweight features provide mobility, agility, and flexibility
- Front lace-up fastening
- Best boots for ankle support
- Hot weather boot
- Fits true to size with space in the toe box
- Made in Lebanon